Organisations are constantly evolving to meet the competing and changing needs of their markets or stakeholders.
Communicating the change must ensure people are engaged and encouraged to understand the changes taking place and to champion them as part of any new direction.
RMKA brings the discipline of sound behavioural insights, communication practices and stakeholder analysis to change management to ensure smooth and effective transitional evolution.
This is embraced in:
- Stakeholder audience analysis and insights
- Issues identification
- Effective engagement and communication mediums
- Key message and narrative development
- Effective engagement processes
- Information monitoring and analysis