Stakeholder management is now one of the key functions of any organisation, with stakeholders expecting to be engaged and consulted in any decisions that affect them.
RMKA’s experience, knowledge and processes have effectively assisted governments, companies, and not-for-profit organisations achieve mutually acceptable outcomes with many of their policies and decisions.
RMKA’s behavioural insight approach uses our powerful proprietary stakeholder management and engagement software, Stakeholder Matrix, specifically developed for effective management of stakeholder information and communication processes and procedures.
RMKA’s stakeholder experience provides clients with:
- Complete analysis of information objectives
- Consultation and interview processes to identify key issues and concerns
- Tailored consultation processes to specific stakeholder groups
- Consultation strategies
- Event reports and outlooks
- Stakeholder information management records and reports